Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wow, hectic weekend

I was supposed to do a bike rally yesterday-- so much for that. At least my registration cost will still be a donation to the cause (cancer research). Why didn't I make it? Well, I knew I had obligations later in the day (family coming into town, etc.) but I had the time wrong and had to be there earlier than expected. I was considering a shorter route, but I also woke up with a pounding headache (which is actually very rare for me. I hardly ever get headaches.) I'm thinking maybe I had the headache because I was stressed about missing the rally, lol. Anyway, those are my "excuses". Pretty lame, huh? Long story short, I didn't do a bike ride this weekend. Did some running instead.

I hope to have more productive training this week before I leave for Greece/Turkey. Just 6 days to go!

No comments: