Thursday, May 25, 2006

Show 4 Is Up...Check it out.

First things first....news flash... if you didn't already know, Flatman has a new blog URL due to an accidental deletion of his former blog and the swiping of that original domain name by some unknown person. Here's the new addrss: http://fl4tm4n.blogspot.com/ Welcome back Flatman!

Elizabeth and I have finished the 4th show of In Transit. Please give it a listen. We talk about our recent workouts, first aid kits, fortunes, fire, reminisce our childhoods, and much much more.

We take off to Turkey/Greece on Saturday and will be gone for a couple weeks, so the 5th show will not be out until we get back. I must admit I have been quite the slacker the past couple days as I have been spending all my time preparing for the trip which has resulted in missing my workouts. Lame-o, huh? Well, I hope to be back on track ASAP-- including swim training in the ocean while away.

Alright...that's all for now.

2 comments:

:) said...

Thanks for the shout, Cara!

(I got the original back this morning!!!)

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Cara,

Have a safe trip. Send back lots of photos. Yaa-soo! (That's Greek for good-bye.)

Stay tuned...