Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brick with Epigirl

Well, tonight I completed an excellent brick with Epigirl (Elizabeth). We did a 25 mile bike ride and then ran for about 20 minutes. I felt pretty strong throughout.

I also did a brick last night...swam about 1100 then ran 2 miles. That was a stellar workout too.

Bike rally this weekend-- Muenster Germanfest -- I'm planning on doing the 100k route. I did this rally last year and wussed out, only doing the 40 mile route. This year I'm definitely stepping it up to the metric century!

Also, currently doing some prelim recording to prepare for a podcast with Elizabeth. We recorded our brick tonight and are trying to come up with a good name for our show. We also need to work on some show concepts and some things we'd like to cover in each epidsode.

More to come....

No comments: