Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sweet park across the street











Here are a few pics of the view from the summit of the park across the street from my apartment. It is 1.8 miles up to it--- great hill training for both running and cycling. I've been up there quite a few times since moving here. You can see the Long Island Sound from up here-- although it's difficult to see in these pics. Hopefully I'll get some better pics in the future. I had great 9 mile run yesterday, with the summit tied in. Killer time!

6 comments:

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

What a cool place to train. Dang, you're fortunate.

BTW, I received numerous emails and blog comments since your last podcast. Thanks again hosting the interview.

Stay tuned...

Kate said...

Wow! We may have snow but nothing like that view! You are one lucky girl.

Keep up the training.

Cara said...

thanks KT! I know, I feel very lucky.

Barb said...

Wow! That looks wonderful cara! Good choice for an apartment location!

Trisaratops said...

Oooooo! I have a 10 mile hill run this weekend. Interesting...:)

Not sure if I can squeeze it in--will know more once I arrive tomorrow, but I'll give you a ring Friday and we can chat! Excited to meet ya!

Lance Notstrong said...

Wow, that would be a great place to train. I never get hills like that.