Thursday, January 04, 2007

Running in circles...

is what I've been doing. Marathon training is coming along slowly, but surely. I've been running on an indoor track during the weeknights and on the trails at a local park on the weekends. Cross-training on Sundays with a bike ride as well. Connecticut is good, although I'm not familiar enough with the area to run outside when it's dark-- so I'm stuck with the indoor track and/or treadmills until it starts staying light out longer. Oh the wintertime. And there's not even any snow here! Actually, I shouldn't complain. The weather here has been really nice-- ranging mostly in the 40s to low 50s. Pretty crazy for a northeast December/January, if you ask me. We'll see what the rest of the month and also February bring. Nothing else is really new. I might start using fitday.com again to track my caloric intake. Hmm.

4 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Hey!

Gotta love El Nino, eh? It was 61 here today! Nuts!

I'm heading out your way on the 25th...just me and 20 high school kids on a bus. Yay....! I'll be there through Sunday--staying at the Fairfield Inn. Would love to meet up! :)

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

I bet you'll have some favorite routes scouted out soon. What's going on with the bike and the swim, hmmmmmmm?

Stay tuned...

Kate said...

Hiya~

Been pretty nice here too. One snow so far and it is January! Glad to hear you got out on your bike. Feels so good to go fast after all that running. =0)

Later

Lance Notstrong said...

The crazy weather is because of global warming......just ask Al Gore. Didn't he invent the internet?