Monday, July 24, 2006

More pics from the trip



A pretty sunset at our North Rim campsite.




Getting my feet wet in the Colorado River.




The view behind me is from our North Rim campsite. Pretty stellar!




A couple lizards at the Petrified Forest in AZ. The one on the left is kind of difficult to see due to the shadow-- look closely.




Elizabeth and I after the race.




Me taking a break and enjoying the view from our hike down the canyon on the north rim.




View from the South rim of the Grand Canyon.




Here I am standing next to ruins at the Petrified Forest. These are the remains of a home made of petrified wood.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

And where's the lizard, Cara?Geez... No, I love the pics! Very cool trip; I'm so glad I was there!! So, are we up for CO for our self supported tri?? =)

Cara said...

Hells yea!