Sunday, February 10, 2008

Injury Rant

So, I got some info on my knee-- but only via the nurse so far. Apparently there is suspicion of a tear in the something something meniscus and also cartilage defects. She was uncertain whether that means surgery or not. The doc is supposed to be looking over results tomorrow (of course he has been out of town for a few days-- I don't think this process could take any longer!!) and then they will let me know whether I need to come in prior to my scheduled march 4th follow-up. RIDICULOUS! It has already been 6 weeks since I've run and 8 weeks since it first started hurting. So, I'm stricken to the pool, elliptical, and bike. Okay, end rant.

I will give updates as I get them...
I never realized how much I would miss running!

5 comments:

Marci said...

Oh boy... seems like everyone is injured these days esp when it comes to the run. Whenever you do get back to running... you will so enjoy it again :)

triguyjt said...

get the surgery and you will be back at it very soon....

good luck

nice vacation pics....

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Hang in there, Cara. Rest up and I bet you'll come back stronger.

Stay tuned...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Rest is just as important as working out.

Anonymous said...

You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure.
Workers Compensation Doctors
Insurance Carriers
Diagnostic Tests
Auto & Work Injury Frankfort
Personal Injury Frankfort
Orthopedic Injury Frankfort
Occupational Care