Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick Updates: Trip and Show

Well, I'm back from Central America. The trip was awesome (with one exception)! I haven't uploaded pictures yet, but will post some as soon as I do. I'm also hoping to record another show soon-- just have to find a time both Elizabeth and I are free.

I'll post more details about the trip when I get pictures to illustrate (and also talk about it in the next podcast), but for now here are some of the highlights: fantastic diving in both Belize and Nicaragua, 12 miles hiking through the ancient Mayan city of Tikal in Guatemala, surf lessons in Nicaragua with one of Nica's best surfers, beautiful sunsets, and a lot of practice speaking Spanish (at least in Guatemala and Nica).

More to come...

4 comments:

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Can't wait for the pics and the show. Welcome back.

Stay tuned...

Jamie said...

Awesome. Glad that it went well. Can't wait to see the pics and hear more about it!

Tri hippo said...

Man that must have been great .. pretty eciting..


I was able to travel to africa this year.

Tri hippo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.