Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I got tagged....

So, I got tagged by KT a traithlete from Omaha with the Seven Songs that Stick in Your Head blog. I spose I'll continue the chain and I must tag Elizabeth, the other half of the In Transit Duo!

Here's my list:
  1. Jump Around by House of Pain
  2. Stellar by Incubus
  3. 867-5309 by Tommy Tutone
  4. The Joker by Steve Miller Band
  5. Loser by 3 Doors Down
  6. Heartbreak Hotel By Whitney Houston
  7. So Fresh, So Clean by Outkast

Okay, these might be more "Songs I Like" than "Songs that stick in your head" but this is my list nonetheless.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sweet Cara. Maybe this will help Elizabeth actually write on her blog. =0)

Anonymous said...

Haha. I agree. I'd much rather make a list of the "songs I like right now" than the ones that get stuck in my head. Those are always the embarassing ones that I'm afraid to admit that I like...

...like that new Girlfriend song from Avril Lavigne.