Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Slowly, but surely....

That's how I'm easing back into the podcast/blog world. I feel like I'm disconnected having been without internet access during my move and then having to wait another week to get it once I arrived here in CT. I'm back in business now.

Connecticut is great so far. Love my new job. Joined a fantastic local gym. I've already tested out thier 1/8 mile indoor track, pool, and several of the exercise machines. The weather has been really great. It has been unseasonably warm-- I must have brought some warmth with me from TX. It was in the 50s today! Also, I'm fortunate enough to live very close (right across the street) from a sweet park with 10 miles of running trails. I gave that a 5 mile spin this past weekend. My next goal is to find some cycling routes and also try to hook-up with a tri or cycling team.

Another In Transit episode should be coming in the next week or so. Elizabeth and I have both been super busy, but we're missing our podcasting and have vowed to get our acts together this weekend to record via Gizmo.

Peace out...

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I DO miss the podcast! But yeah, we're back in business, sista!! Woot!! I'm stoked to hear about your new digs. =)

biggirlsdotri said...

Congrats again on your new job. I am psyched to hear the area is so tri-friendly! AND most importantly, thank you for bringing the warm weather. This has been unbelievable. Nice job Cara!!!!

Anonymous said...

Like a man gone cold turkey off of coffee I'm all pained and jittery without a regular dose of Intransit Duo.

GAWD, I need a fix.

;-)

Stay tuned...

Barb said...

Glad to hear the move went well and the new digs are good. Oh, the park across the street sounds awesome!

Jamie said...

Congrats on the new job Cara! I have a backup of InTransitDuo podcasts in my iTunes Queue, and was listening to the newest episode while on the trainer last night and was really thrown off when you were talking about New Haven! Haha.

That is my old stomping grounds. I went to school just north of NH in Hamden.

Hope you are enjoying the new scenery!

Jaameson (redbull on triscoop)